Join Pontefract’s first 10k road race, and go the extra-mile to show you care! Whether you’re an experienced runner or you’re just starting out, put on your running shoes, grab your family and friends and give it your all to cross the finish line – all in support of The Prince of Wales Hospice.
- Entry costs £18 (£16 for affiliated runners)
- Includes chip timing, water stations, medal and finisher’s t-shirt
- Participants must be aged 15 or over on race day
- Entry will close at midnight on 13th June 2018 or when the event reaches capacity
- Entry will not be available on the day of the event